Imphal, April 7
State Vice President of BJP Manipur Pradesh M.Asnikumar Singh today said that BJP Manipur Pradesh is also a key leader for Combat Covid-19 team while appreciating all health workers and security forces who are fighting the COVID-19 pandemic in connection with the World Health Day observance.
In a statement Ashinikumar said today the April 7 will be remembered in the near future as a hugely significant day as it falls as the World Health Day . The day is celebrated to honour the selfless and heroic work of nurses and midwives, reminding the world leaders of the paramount role they play in keeping the world healthy.
Latest from Rinku Khumukcham
- During lockdown each family in Thanlon AC gets 75 kg of rice plus dal
- Manie’s award winning cinematic journey
- Government issues fresh SOP: Flight passengers to be quarantined
- Where have the PDS rice allocated for non-voters or non-card holders gone at some assembly constituency?
- Lockdown turn out to be a boon for infertile couple – Dr. James