Each one of the vitiligo patients has a story to tell. So, I am writing to enquire if there’s any possibility to submit the information of depigmentation for vitiligo in your local news paper “Imphal Times” in Manipur.
To be honest, it’s not easy task to get this information and Dermatologist do not suggest recommend such kind of treatment because they are not fully aware of the process and so they stuck by giving prescriptions for only re-pigmentation. Doctors are not even ready to hear what do those which skin doesn’t respond by any other options of re-pigmentation treatment wants.
I, hope many of the vitiligan in different parts of Manipur especially who do not get any respond by any other treatment of re-pigmentation might be searching to make their skin in same color and I am sure they must be trying their best to hide their uneven skin conditions however, some of them would find a cosmetic to make their appearance in single but not many of them.
So, I would like to share my experience of vitiligo and help to those affected person who could not achieve a single color tone / or those who failed in re-pigmentation treatment after considering different options.
Latest from Imphal Times
- State police not happy with the suspension of their colleague
- Chief Minister visits injured students Government is pressuring centre over MU row: CM
- Day 2 bandh freezes life in Manipur; Border trade seriously hit
- There will be no turning back to the agitation until VC is removed- Akash
- MU Community thanks people; condemn police brutalities and Pandey’s continuous violation of MU Act