The Secretary, MPSC
Govt. of Manipur, Imphal , Manipur
In UPSC CSE 2015 prelims, few candidates were called for re exam without any public notice. CBSE,SSC also conduct re exam only for selected candidates at selected centers. MPSC can also follow the suit.
In MAHUD Exam, MPSC had made a blunder by canceling whole exam process. There should have been re exam only for 1 Centre where there was violence. Now demand for fresh MCSCCE is the result of abovementioned mistake. UPSC,SSC,CBSE make mistakes. But they endure pressures. Its opposite for MPSC. MPSC exams can be conducted easily,it can also be cancelled easily. Now,we fear that it can also be easily manipulated at any stage !! Because MPSC is easy.
Sir, I suggest some measures :
1. Grace marks for all printing errors.
2. Penalty or No penalty, candidates have attempted what they knew. So no fresh exam OR
3. Ask the candidates to go to Court. OR
4. Identify the affected candidates due to wrong instructions. Give them the option to appear in reexam. Announce re exam only for those candidates. OR
5. Cancel whole examination process and handover the function to UPSC.
Sir, mistakes are bound to happen. Mistakes may happen in Mains/Interview. Mistakes can also occur in other exams of MPSC. If you cancel whole exam now, will you cancel it again during next prelims/mains for some errors ? How many exams will you cancel ?
Yairipok, Thoubal Manipur
Latest from William Gurumayum
- Neurosurgery ward inaugurated at JNIMS; Foundation stone for 18 private Wards laid
- Nemcha Kipgen Signs MOI with Government of Bangladesh
- Nemcha Kipgen graces the 1st India Intl. Cooperatives Trade Fair, 2019
- Entrepreneurship Culture Necessary for Sustainable Business in the State- Governor
- Significant rise in economic activities in the state: CM