The Secretary, MPSC
Govt. of Manipur, Imphal , Manipur
In UPSC CSE 2015 prelims, few candidates were called for re exam without any public notice. CBSE,SSC also conduct re exam only for selected candidates at selected centers. MPSC can also follow the suit.
In MAHUD Exam, MPSC had made a blunder by canceling whole exam process. There should have been re exam only for 1 Centre where there was violence. Now demand for fresh MCSCCE is the result of abovementioned mistake. UPSC,SSC,CBSE make mistakes. But they endure pressures. Its opposite for MPSC. MPSC exams can be conducted easily,it can also be cancelled easily. Now,we fear that it can also be easily manipulated at any stage !! Because MPSC is easy.
Sir, I suggest some measures :
1. Grace marks for all printing errors.
3. Ask the candidates to go to Court. OR
4. Identify the affected candidates due to wrong instructions. Give them the option to appear in reexam. Announce re exam only for those candidates. OR
5. Cancel whole examination process and handover the function to UPSC.
Sir, mistakes are bound to happen. Mistakes may happen in Mains/Interview. Mistakes can also occur in other exams of MPSC. If you cancel whole exam now, will you cancel it again during next prelims/mains for some errors ? How many exams will you cancel ?
Yairipok, Thoubal Manipur
William Gurumayum, Sub-Editor of Imphal Times is a resident of Sagolband Salam Leikai. He has been with Imphal Times since beginning. He also looks after the website and application of Imphal Times. An avid adventure lover, writes mostly travelogue.
Latest from William Gurumayum
- Governor meets with Sehlon Villagers
- Assam Rifles Celebrates World Earth Day
- Manipur Governor Dr. Najma Heptulla pays floral tribute to the heroes of Khongjom War
- Following is the speech by Dr. Najma Heptulla delivered on the occasion of Khongjom Day
- Inner Manipur Parliamentary election: Re-poll announced in 12 Polling stations; fresh polling on April 24