Sub:- Regd.your clarification with respect to office memorandum interpretation. Ref. No. 11016/1/09-CIIS - V dated 24th Feb,2012 & No. B/1734/96-RIMS(Pt.I) dated 20th April,2016
Regarding your clarification in the media with respect to above OMs I am to put forward the following few lines that Prof. Ch . Arunkumar is one of many senior professors also. Thus, it is beyond the zone of consideration of any administrative assignment w.r.t him, hence he ceased to be HOD & i/c Medical superintendent on 28th Feb, 2014. Yourself being in the Institute’s helm of affairs for the rules and regulations of this institute, I request you to make the concept more clearer that first of all to get 65 years upper age limit for Director post, one has to be an eligible faculty, important issue in the eligibility criteria. His linkage to the RIMS is left through the bond after the option then he would have been superannuated at the age of 62 years.
Therefore, I request you to undo the mistake if Ministry have gone ahead (over sighting his option’s document) and to take up further necessary action in this regard.
A RIMS faculty
Latest from William Gurumayum
- Neurosurgery ward inaugurated at JNIMS; Foundation stone for 18 private Wards laid
- Nemcha Kipgen Signs MOI with Government of Bangladesh
- Nemcha Kipgen graces the 1st India Intl. Cooperatives Trade Fair, 2019
- Entrepreneurship Culture Necessary for Sustainable Business in the State- Governor
- Significant rise in economic activities in the state: CM