Imphal July 17: Following the decision taken by the State Cabinet, Governor of the state agreed to sanction a sum of Rs. 10,00000 (ten lakhs) for payment of ex-gratia to be paid to the next of kins of the two non-local businessmen who were killed by suspected UG militants at LH Jangnomphai Village close to the Indo-Myanmar International border on February 20, 2014.Sources said that Rs. 5,00000 each will be paid to the family members of late L. Daljit Singh (30), s/o Bhagjit Singh Pradhan of T-113, Rahul Nagar Vikhroti, West Mumbai Maharastra and late Satvinder Singh Ahuja alias Jacky (30), s/o Harit Singh Ahuja of 139 Sarayarafi, Chandpur Bijnor District of U.P.
Latest from William Gurumayum
- CRPF distributes Water Storage Tank to marginalized peoples of Mongsangei area
- ARMY recovers large quantities of weapons and warlike stores in Namsa
- PWD, PHED discuss ways to minimise public inconveniences
- 7th Economic Census 2019 Launched In Churachandpur and Pherzawl
- 1st CSR Conclave of the North East; CM invites corporate for partnership with state government