The Divisional Forest Officer, Thoubal Forest Division organised a two days District Level Workshop on Propagation & Utilization of Bamboo begins under the National Bamboo Mission at FDA hall DFO Thoubal today. L.Devala Devi IFS DFO ThoubaI, H..Priyokumar Singh Manager (Trg) CBTC, Pulak Kumar Manadal Asst. Manager (Trg) CBTC and Dr.T.C. Bhuyan Retd. Scientist attended the occasion as Presidium Members respectively.
During the workshop, resource persons
H.Priyokumar Singh Manager (Trg) CBTC spoke on the topic - “Utilization of Bamboo, Various Treatment and Preservation”, Pulak Kumar Manadal Asst. Manager (Trg) CBTC spoke on “Primary Processing of Bamboo at Village Level” and Dr.T.C. Bhuyan Retd. Scientist spoke on the topic “Bamboo Propagation, Nursery Raising & Commercial Plantation & Management”.
The workshop was also attended by officials and staffs of Thoubal Forest, experts, artisans from different villages among others.
Rabi Takhellambam, a resident of Kairembikhok Mayai Leikai, ThoubaI District has been in the field of Journalism for more than 10 years. Rabi, is well known for his reporting from Thoubal side and Indo-Myanmar border. Rabi is also a member of All Manipur Working Journalist Union, the parent body of Journalist Union in Manipur. He can be contacted by email at [email protected]
Latest from Rabi Takhellambam
- Tight Security in Moreh Town but no fears to Robbers; Public feels unsecured and Business may affect due to Robbery in Highway
- KVK Thoubal lauds WRD Thoubal
- Internet Impact: Newspaper hawkers worry of losing jobs
- WBCC rounded up two persons with equipment of electro fishing
- Kakching World War II Memorial Run, Manipur 2019 held successfully with 1400 plus participants