Imphal, June 10,
The visiting Chief Minister appreciated the services of the Chief Cardiologist Dr L. Shyamkishore Singh who had more than 15 years of cardiology experience from London, UK. Dr Shyamkishore, Chairman of the hospital expressed that it was a pround moment not only for SKY Hospital but also for the state of Manipur when the visiting Myanmar delegates recognised the hospital as a leading Cardiac care centre of this region and assured the delegates to accommodate cardiac patients from Myanmar for treatment as per British Standard where he had practised.
Jeet Akoijam, Resident Editor of Imphal Times hails from Singjamei Liwa Road. Has been with Imphal Times since its start. A National level Rugby player and a regular Trekker and Nature Lover, loves spending time in lap of Mother Nature. Jeet is the father of two lovely kids. Jeet can be contacted at [email protected]
Latest from Jeet Akoijam
- Lapses of duty and knowledge- a recurring roadblock to effective administration.
- Lukanand Kshetrimayum and Langpoklakpam Melody bring laurels to Manipur with momentous victories
- JNIMS Teacher’s Association calls suspension of Dr. Nimmi unjust; threatens agitation
- Justice Committee remembers the patriots of Anglo Manipuri War; urged the govt. to remember other martyrs also
- Chief Minister assures to punish the murderer of Achou Meitei