Imphal, June 10,
The visiting Chief Minister appreciated the services of the Chief Cardiologist Dr L. Shyamkishore Singh who had more than 15 years of cardiology experience from London, UK. Dr Shyamkishore, Chairman of the hospital expressed that it was a pround moment not only for SKY Hospital but also for the state of Manipur when the visiting Myanmar delegates recognised the hospital as a leading Cardiac care centre of this region and assured the delegates to accommodate cardiac patients from Myanmar for treatment as per British Standard where he had practised.
Jeet Akoijam, Resident Editor of Imphal Times hails from Singjamei Liwa Road. Has been with Imphal Times since its start. A regular Trekker and Nature Lover, loves spending time in lap of Mother Nature. Jeet is the father of two lovely kids.
Latest from Jeet Akoijam
- VDF utilized for digging of 1000 pits inside Kangla
- Overdraft is due to the failure of State government’s policies: ACOAM LUP
- Daniel Chabungbam of Poknapham among the 7 best NE Journalist chosen by Guwahati based organization
- YFPHR denounces re-commencement for construction of Imphal Railway Station at Sagoltongba
- ATRPFM lauds govt. for creation of Pension cell for ADC employees