Imphal May 15,
BJP Manipur Pradesh staged sit-in-protest at BJP office Keishampat against the violence at the election rally of West Bengal.
Speaking to media persons Th. Bishwajit said that they have staged the national wide sit-in-protest to encourage the truth seeking people of Bengal and to uplift the principles of democracy benefiting the rights to every individual. He added that every down trodden and needy people should hold the rights to express and everything under democracy.
He added the violence at the election rally killing and injuring many workers was instigated by Trinamool Congress. He strongly condemned such violation of democracy and added that such violation done by Trinamool Congress and its allied coalition parties must stop immediately.
Bishwajit said that no one should hinder the rights to hold campaign violating the democratic rights of the people.
He finally concluded that the nation is a nation governed by democracy.
Chingkheinganba has been a journalist for more than 4+ years and is popular among the team for his reporting style. He and his parents reside in Singjamei Chingamakha Kshetri Leikai . He holds a Masters Degree in Mass Communication from Manipur University.
Latest from Salam Chingkheinganba
- Sit in protest staged against the non availability of Head of Institution; Warns Bishop House to shut the school down if they fail to send the Father
- Anti Repression Day: Army brutalities under the shadow of draconian Act AFSPA highlighted
- Meira Paibis demands CBI enquiry to the stealing of NFSA rice
- State police combs various areas of Greater Imphal
- 15 Foundation day of Working Committee of Apunba Lup held; Need special court to enquire 1528 cases rapidly- Deban
raj Wednesday, 15 May 2019 18:29 Comment Link
"every down trodden and needy people should hold the rights to express and everything under democracy"
REALLY. sana leibak manipur, manipur, (chorous), tu ru ru tu ru ru.