Chandel District teachers’ Association (CDTA) decried none clearance of their pending salary by the Zonal Education Officer (ZEO) Chandel for the month of March and April.
“Teaching and non-teaching staffs under the Zonal Education Officer (ZEO) Chandel have not get their salary of March and April for this year”, said LK Premson Anal, president of CDTA said to reporters at the conference hall of Image TV Kakching.
He further said that it is very unfortunate that even after the clerk had completed all formalities for Clearance of the pending salary, the ZEO Chandel have not cleared it for reason best known to him.
The Chandel District Teachers’ Association have been repeatedly requesting the ZEO Office for kind release of the already sanctioned salaries, despite repeated request the ZEO Office have ignore/turned down our request.
LK Premson Anal drew the attention of the Education Minister to look into the matter. General Secretary of CDTA, L, Moses and Executive Member M. Joy also attended the press conference.
Rabi Takhellambam, a resident of Kairembikhok Mayai Leikai, ThoubaI District has been in the field of Journalism for more than 10 years. Rabi, is well known for his reporting from Thoubal side and Indo-Myanmar border. Rabi is also a member of All Manipur Working Journalist Union, the parent body of Journalist Union in Manipur.
Latest from Rabi Takhellambam
- Class 7 Student found hanging in her hostel room at Standard Robarth Higher Sec. School Canchipur
- Protest continues demanding arrest of culprits involved in the attack to U. Thoibi
- MARSAC organises workshop on Disaster Management System
- Dead body stealing case: Police arrests prime suspect; LCA relaxes indefinite bandh, to continue agitation
- Dr.Sushildro’s Dental Clinic open; Free Dental Check-Up for Journalists held