Imphal, Dec. 7
One serious case was also treated at the medical camp. At around 0900 hours Mr Ikrumi, r/o Waikhong village reported to the camp with a deep laceration wound under his left hand. The doctor gave immediate first aid and stopped the profuse bleeding from his hand which not only prevented excessive blood loss but also saved his precious life. The patient was referred to Imphal for further medical treatment.
The villagers acknowledged the effort of the unit and conveyed their heartfelt gratitude for the continuous support received from Assam Rifles.
Rinku Khumukcham, Editor of Imphal Times has more than 15+ years in the field of Journalism. A seasoned editor, was a former editor of ISTV News. He resides in Keishamthong Elangbam Leikai, with his wife and parents.
Latest from Rinku Khumukcham
- AIFUCTO stands with AMCTA’s demand for implementation of 7th UGC pay scale
- The wrath of Mother Nature: Mercury is rising
- Dr. Heptulla lauds the nurses of Manipur; says they are highly demanded outside the state
- Kumbi BJYM President threatened by State Veterinary dept. staffs
- 4 plus 4 is always equal to 8: But there is something to worry