i was flying high in the sky like a bird
pouring all the whitish cloud in the mind.
two wings of mine sail like the seagull
whispering of clouds buffered my zeal.
rainbow and its fresh shine coloured
my soul whilst i marked in the boundless horizon in search of engraving love.
i wish i stood near the heaven
i smelt my bodily odor confirmed
my existence but l lost my human sense.
i was melting in the nowhere
losing my dreams and deeds.
now i am the kinsman of clouds
whom i surrendered all.
Latest from Imphal Times2
- Governor again announced Nagaland Government’s stand on Naga issue; Recalled what he mentioned about it in the same House last year
- Shortage of text books highlighted in the assembly
- Deadly fire kills 70 in Dhaka, death toll may rise
- Demand for Supplementary grant of Rs. 2390 crores of 42 departments
- Manipur to reintroduce lottery