Flying longings rests on land in search of transparent souls.
I was flying like a bee over
the minds of the strangers.
A pearly eye encysts my soul amidst the strange crowds.
Melting hopes caught my vibes when my flight was landing.
Breaking all the darkish deeds , a symphony of smile washed my soul
Infusing all the endearing
tune in my heart, they made me laugh, they sank me in their imagination.
They are the kite runners
they are the rainbow chasers of my happy land.
Siddarth and Tarun
One is the light of enlightenment and another is the dawn of new era, lost in nocturnal happiness.
At the sudden stopping of the car awoke me from this cosy world
Reminding me that miles to go before I sleep.
But the glittering joy of the lady possessed my bosom who planted a bond of friendship.
Latest from Rinku Khumukcham
- During lockdown each family in Thanlon AC gets 75 kg of rice plus dal
- Manie’s award winning cinematic journey
- Government issues fresh SOP: Flight passengers to be quarantined
- Where have the PDS rice allocated for non-voters or non-card holders gone at some assembly constituency?
- Lockdown turn out to be a boon for infertile couple – Dr. James