Flying longings rests on land in search of transparent souls.
I was flying like a bee over
the minds of the strangers.
A pearly eye encysts my soul amidst the strange crowds.
Melting hopes caught my vibes when my flight was landing.
Breaking all the darkish deeds , a symphony of smile washed my soul
Infusing all the endearing
tune in my heart, they made me laugh, they sank me in their imagination.
They are the kite runners
they are the rainbow chasers of my happy land.
Siddarth and Tarun
One is the light of enlightenment and another is the dawn of new era, lost in nocturnal happiness.
At the sudden stopping of the car awoke me from this cosy world
Reminding me that miles to go before I sleep.
But the glittering joy of the lady possessed my bosom who planted a bond of friendship.
Latest from Rinku Khumukcham
- Manipur University in Dire Straits (Part -3) Violating Rule 150 & 155 of the GFR, MU procured over 17 lakhs worth equipments
- Earlier it was outlaws, then the govt. Machineries, Now the CSOs started infringing to media freedom
- No timeframe for solution of Naga Issue in Governor Ravi’s Address to Assembly
- Hope for the common people; Hopefully the lady IPS officer understands how the common people suffer traveling on Imphal-Moreh road
- Manipur University in Dire Straits – (Part -2) MU authority dishonours RTI Act; Provide false information in connection with expenditure of 105 Indian Science Congress