Admission to Private Higher Secondary Schools of Manipur
Result of the High School Leaving Certificate (Class X) Examination, 2015 conducted by Board of Secondary Education, Manipur declared few days ago. After declaration of the result, parent and guardian of the passed students are hectic on selection of school where their ward should be admitted. Taking its advantage, most of the Non-Government (Private) higher secondary schools of the State are trying to trap these students. These schools advertise on local dailies in their own styles to lure students. Among these schools, some of them are not listed in the Names of Institutions affiliated to Council of Higher Secondary Education, Manipur (CoHSEM). The names of the Non-Government Higher Secondary Schools affiliated to the CoHSEM are available on the website of the Council. But to every student, parent or guardian identification of those schools on the internet might not be possible.
In view of the above fact and prevailing situation of the State, it would be grateful to all if the CoHSEM clarify ambiguity of those schools at the earliest and initiate immediate stern action to those schools, if necessary. The student, parent and guardian must also be serious on choosing an institute.
Dr. Sanoujam Dhiren Meetei
Itanagar, Arunachal Pradesh
William Gurumayum, Sub-Editor of Imphal Times is a resident of Sagolband Salam Leikai. He has been with Imphal Times since beginning. A avid adventure lover, writes mostly travelogue.
Latest from William Gurumayum
- CM leads mass plantation drive at Kangla 10,000 fruit bearing trees will be planted inside Kangla: CM
- Assam Rifles Distributes Sports Kit
- AR organises medical camp at little drops Life orphanage home cum Organises Medical Camp For Special Children
- AR organized women’s volleyball Tournament at Ukhrul and inter village youth Volleyball championship
- AR Conducts Medical Camp at Khamasom