Home » Shop gutted in fire

Shop gutted in fire

by IT Web Admin
0 comment 0 minutes read

A fuel shop was gutted in fire this morning at around 9.50 am at Keishamthong Laishom Leirak.
Sources said that the fire broke out from the oil stored in the shop. The fire was timely doused by the Fire Service.
Following the incident locals of Keishamthong Laishom Leirak restricted stocking of petrol and gas for illegal sale in Keishamthong area.  

You may also like

Leave a Comment

ABOUT US

Imphal Times is a daily English newspaper published in Imphal and is registered with Registrar of the Newspapers for India with Regd. No MANENG/2013/51092

FOLLOW US ON IG

©2023 – All Right Reserved. Designed and Hosted by eManipur!

Adblock Detected

Please support us by disabling your AdBlocker extension from your browsers for our website.