Home » PREPAK claims blast at Singjamei Sapam Leikai

PREPAK claims blast at Singjamei Sapam Leikai

by IT Web Admin
0 comment 1 minutes read

Imphal, Oct 6: Proscribed group PREPAK today claimed yesterday’s blast at the residential entrance of Sapam Nonibala @ Memicha Devi , daughter of (late) S Tiken at Singjamei Sapam Leikai in Imphal West.
In a press statement, signed by one Capatin Achoub, Publicity Officer, Dept. of Publicity and Propaganda, PREPAK, the outfit said that the Red Army of PREPAK carried out the blast as a first warning ti Nonibala @ Memicha and her husband W. Boy for misappropriating the fund (Rs. 1.30 Crore) donated by peoples for the revolutionary cause. The statement further stated that Nonibala and her husband instead of listening to the party had conducted a press meet on June. Stating that the blast was a warning, PREPAK said that if the two failed to communicate to the party, then they will be awarded capital punishment.
On the other hand the outfit shares its pain to Leisangthem Kanhai Singh (24 years) son of L Jibon of the locality who sustained injury by splinters in the blast.
The statement further stated that list of people which had misappropriated the party fund had been published through newspapers on June 24, 2016. When most of the people had contacted the party, W. Boi had never contacted the party, the statement added.
On the other hand PREPAK also warned Nongombam Amusana (65 years) son of late N Iboton of Singjamei Okram leikai to contact the party at the earliest possible time.

You may also like

Leave a Comment

ABOUT US

Imphal Times is a daily English newspaper published in Imphal and is registered with Registrar of the Newspapers for India with Regd. No MANENG/2013/51092

FOLLOW US ON IG

©2023 – All Right Reserved. Designed and Hosted by eManipur!

Adblock Detected

Please support us by disabling your AdBlocker extension from your browsers for our website.