Home » Maoist condemns Khuyathong blast

Maoist condemns Khuyathong blast

by IT Web Admin
0 comment 1 minutes read

Maoist Communist Party, Manipur today condemn the Khuyathong blast which killed three persons including 2 migrant labourers on Sunday morning. In a press statement the outfit said that such a blast is an attempt to sabotage the revolutionary movement in the region. It said that the outfit had started investigation over the incident. As of now one of the suspect who had converted the state terrorism into action had been found hidden along with his family member   somewhere by selling all his property. Maoist said that the suspected person is a main master planner of the blast. The Maoist statement said that the master planner is from Keirenphabi in Bishnupur district and it is learnt that the person is having a close relationship with the congress candidate of Thanga Assembly constituency.

You may also like

Leave a Comment

ABOUT US

Imphal Times is a daily English newspaper published in Imphal and is registered with Registrar of the Newspapers for India with Regd. No MANENG/2013/51092

FOLLOW US ON IG

©2023 – All Right Reserved. Designed and Hosted by eManipur!

Adblock Detected

Please support us by disabling your AdBlocker extension from your browsers for our website.