Home » KCP Poirei meitei lup points out anomalies in nurses’ recruitment at JNIMS

KCP Poirei meitei lup points out anomalies in nurses’ recruitment at JNIMS

by Rinku Khumukcham
0 comment 17 minutes read

IT News

Armed group KCP Poirei Meitei Lup, today pointed out anomalies in the recruitment of nurses at JNIMS. The armed group also alleged the Director in-charge of JNIMS Dr. L. Deven to have been carried out the appointment without following the directives forwarded to him by the government of Manipur in accordance to the state cabinet meeting held on February 16, 2016.

In a press statement, the outfit stated that as according to the approval of the state cabinet meet, the JNIMS Director Dr. L Deven has been directed to appoint 234 posts of nurses at JNIMS and the selection of the nurses should be base on certain qualification approved by the cabinet meeting. Instead of following the government directives Dr. Deven notified for selection of 219 nurses only. The KCP Poirei Meitei lup questioned the reason behind the decrease of number of posts saying urging the Director in-charge to clarify on whose quotas are the remaining seats reserved for.

On the other hand the state government also directed the JNIMS Director in-charge to select the nurses, base on their academic performances.

As per the directives 15% should be selected base on their academic performance in class 10, another 15% base on their academic performances in class 12, while 35% are directed to select base on their performance on GNM courses. The directives also stated the JNIMS authority to select 10% from those who are having at least 5% experience in at least a 100 bedded hospital above their academic records.

The armed group alleged that, in contrast to the directives the Director in-charge of RIMS had notified to select only 12% base on their performances in class 10, another 12% base on their performances in class 12, 28% as according to their performances in class GNM course, 8% from among those with higher nurses qualification and 20% from those with 5 years experiences.

It further questions the rationale behind the notification of 1095 nurses list and that too without showing the academic records.

As per the selection process 80% marks should be base on their academic records and the other 20% marks should be from their performance in viva voce.

The KCP Poirei Meitei further alleged that Dr. Deven, the in-charge director is taking bribe from the aspiring candidates. The amount he collected is from Rs. 10 to 15 Lakhs, the statement added. It further added that the notification of 1095 nurses’ lists is nothing but an announcement to bring money to the candidates and the more that can pay will get the post. It warned the director to select only those qualified nurses.

You may also like

Leave a Comment

ABOUT US

Imphal Times is a daily English newspaper published in Imphal and is registered with Registrar of the Newspapers for India with Regd. No MANENG/2013/51092

FOLLOW US ON IG

©2023 – All Right Reserved. Designed and Hosted by eManipur!

Adblock Detected

Please support us by disabling your AdBlocker extension from your browsers for our website.