Imphal, Aug 26: Inter district bus and other passenger bus service has now resumed normal service on Imphal- Dimapur road. The road connecting Imphal to Dimapur was closed as a result of a landslide that occurs near Makhan Village due to heavy rainfall from yesterday . Para military forces, Manipur Police and the villagers repairs and cleaned the road of debris report said. However the road is closed to heavy vehicles as of now .
William Gurumayum, Sub-Editor of Imphal Times is a resident of Sagolband Salam Leikai. He has been with Imphal Times since beginning. A avid adventure lover, writes mostly travelogue.
Latest from William Gurumayum
- Doner Approves 176.43 Crores for different schemes in the state
- Ukhrul Baby League Football Cup - 2019 Launched By AR
- AR Conducts Security Meet
- Joint Team Apprehends Cadre Involved In Ambush On Assam Rifles
- Minister Shyamkumar opens rural market shed in Senapati; Inspects ongoing projects in Imphal East