Imphal, May 4
The Manipur Information Commission is set to resume its normal proceeding of hearing second appeal and complaint case with effect from May 18, 2020, through audio and video conferencing.
The notification further stated that 2nd Appeal/ Complaint application may be submitted or sent to the Commission’s Whatsapp number or to the Office e-mail address in PDF format at leasr 10 pages or in hard copy that should be dropped to the Commission Drop Box.
Latest from Guru Aribam Naocha
- ‘Social stigma against migrants home returnees adds to the ongoing covid 19 pandemic’
- PPFA prefers a vivid clarification on Covid-hoax controversy
- CSCHR petitions MHRC for ratification of UNCAT
- Young scribe killed, JFA demands punishment to culprits
- COVID-19: 2 Doctors, 1 nurse tested positive, number reached 880