Imphal, Feb 14
Mega Marathon Manipur 2020 an annual event organised by United Peoples’ Front with the theme “Run for Nation” in collaboration with Athletic Association of Manipur since 2007, will be held on February 16, 2020.
The 13th edition of the Marathon which was scheduled to be held on November 3 was postponed due to the restive nature of the State, said by Organising Committee Convenor N. Rupachandra United Peoples’ Front (UPF).
He expressed regrets to all athletes, media fraternity, technical and medical staff, clubs, bodies and organisations along the route of the run and some route are change from Khongnang karak to Nagamapal Traffic point , the new route is from Khongnang Karak to 2nd MR road and then Kangla pat and then to Nagamapal . Media committee Chairman M.Takunkumar distributed tracksuit to the media committee members of the Mega Marathon Manipur 2020.
Latest from Ashinikumar Mutum
- Family members accused husband slam mob for throwing slippers inside the court premises
- Encroachment at Pumlen pat strongly condemned
- Road compensation final meeting
- Northeast India Music Conference at Guwahati to witness participation of top stakeholders of music industry
- Nazamia Education Group announces scholarship for higher studies