The three day sitting of the 9th session of the 10th Manipur Legislative Assembly which begins today is not going to table the report for introducing of a legislation to check the entry of migrants in the state. The committee of the political party which has been looking after after introduction of a similar act to the Inner Line Permit Sysytem has submitted its recomendations to the Chief Minister, according to an official source. However, during the meeting of the business advisory committee no business for discussion of the demand for the implementation of the Inner Line Permit System.
Mention May be made that the Joint Committee on Inner Line Permit System has been undergoing different form of agitation for introduction of the Inner Line Permit System in the state.
Latest from Maheshwar Gurumayum
- Let’s fight and win the war against COVID-19 : CM
- Donations to CM’s Covid Relief Fund
- Indian Army ensures safe return of missing Arunachali youth from the Tibet Autonomous region of China
- MCS Association of Manipur donates to CM COVID-19 Relief Fund
- Ex-MLAs Association condole the demise of Dr. L. Chandramani