Bureaucrats of the state government seems to give less importance to the sitting of the Manipur Legislative Assembly as only 5 of them are seen today at the officers’ cabin on the first day of the session. Those seen today included Chief Engineer of the PWD, IG(LO), Director of Arts and Culture and two other officers.
On the other hand the visitors’ gallery of the house remains empty with only some few security personnel of the state Assembly loitering here and there. Official source said that the visitors’ gallery remained empty as no civilian has applied for witnessing the session. Visitors’ gallery is specially kept for the civilian visitor who wanted to witness the proceeding of the house.
The government official gallery was however attended by may officials. The Press gallery was seen pack with many media persons of the state.
Latest from Maheshwar Gurumayum
- Let’s fight and win the war against COVID-19 : CM
- Donations to CM’s Covid Relief Fund
- Indian Army ensures safe return of missing Arunachali youth from the Tibet Autonomous region of China
- MCS Association of Manipur donates to CM COVID-19 Relief Fund
- Ex-MLAs Association condole the demise of Dr. L. Chandramani