Bishnupur, Nov. 9
The District of Bishnupur under Neeta Arambam as the Deputy Commissioner has bagged the Governance Now Digital Transformation Award 2019 in recognition for its efforts to usher the adoption of digital in the district.
Speaking to the media persons in her office today, the commissioner said that the award is the result of the collective efforts of the staffs, CSOs, and the people. She added that in the past two years, debit card holders increased by 47.04% and business Correspondence from the 24 Gram Panchayats has increased from 24 to 35.
It might be mentioned that Bishnupur bagged Apollo Telemedicine Award in 2017 and Prime Minister’s Award for Excellence in Public Administration 2018 on the category of promotion of digital payments in 2018.
Latest from Maheshwar Gurumayum
- Teachers’ body submit memorandum to CM demanding not to affect them while creating post for SSA /RMSA teachers
- Internal conducted press tour flagged off
- District level Pradhan Van Dhan Yojana program conducted
- State Celebrates 71st Republic Day Of India
- Amidst boycott called by rebel groups, Guv’, CM, Ministers greets people on 71st Republic Day