Imphal Aug 21,
109 Bn, CRPF conducted extensive fogging on 19/08/2019, to protect/prevent resident of in and around of Mongsangei area in the district of Imphal west, from various mosquito borne diseases i.e. Malaria, Dengue, Japanese Encephalitis (JE).
The extensive fogging exercise was carried out with the guidance of Vinod Kumar Commandant 109 Bn CRPF, with a view to help & protect the villagers from Mosquito borne diseases. In addition to the fogging exercise, awareness was spread among the local people to take precautions against mosquito borne diseases. Recently it was reported by the locals that few villagers are undergoing treatment at RIMS due to JE. This unit is making constant endeavour to discharge its social responsibilities towards the people of Manipur, by several means by carrying out various civic friendly programmes.
Latest from Maheshwar Gurumayum
- KSA extends monetary help to students of Chemistry Dept of MU
- Congress party urges CM to utilize ASHA workers and to upgrade web portal launched in connection with COVID-19 cases
- No new case of COVID-19 in Manipur; One Page admin arrested for releasing fake photo
- ND Industries donates Rs.1 Lakh to CM Covid Relief Fund
- Appeal to stop stigma and discrimination of COVID 19 +Positive Friends.