Imphal Aug 21,
109 Bn, CRPF conducted extensive fogging on 19/08/2019, to protect/prevent resident of in and around of Mongsangei area in the district of Imphal west, from various mosquito borne diseases i.e. Malaria, Dengue, Japanese Encephalitis (JE).
The extensive fogging exercise was carried out with the guidance of Vinod Kumar Commandant 109 Bn CRPF, with a view to help & protect the villagers from Mosquito borne diseases. In addition to the fogging exercise, awareness was spread among the local people to take precautions against mosquito borne diseases. Recently it was reported by the locals that few villagers are undergoing treatment at RIMS due to JE. This unit is making constant endeavour to discharge its social responsibilities towards the people of Manipur, by several means by carrying out various civic friendly programmes.
Latest from William Gurumayum
- 13th foundation day of Manipur State Commission for Women held; State to Host Two Days United Nations Conference: Guv Najma Heptulla
- Health Minister Jayantakumar Singh flags off Ayushman Bharat Pakhwara Rally from Kangla
- CRPF distributes Water Storage Tank to marginalized peoples of Mongsangei area
- ARMY recovers large quantities of weapons and warlike stores in Namsa
- PWD, PHED discuss ways to minimise public inconveniences