Thoubal Battalion of 9 Sector Assam Rifles under the aegis of IGAR (South) conducted a drug awareness workshop for drug free Manipur at Ningel village on yesterday. The campaign was organised by Chandrakhong Company Operating Base.
In addition, display of various charts and posters along with distribution of pamphlets to the locals was also carried out to generate awareness about the ill effects of drugs and steps to overcome drug addiction.
The locals expressed profound gratitude to the Assam Rifles for organising such an awareness workshop and appreciated the efforts and commitment of Assam Rifles to the cause of making Manipur a drug free State.
Latest from William Gurumayum
- Manipur Lokayukta Website Launched; Lokayukta Will Work For The Interest Of The Public: Chairperson Nandakumar Singh
- Manipur is a land of resources : Minister Jayantakumar
- Collective Effort Can Achieve CM’s Green Manipur Mission Sooner: Forest Minister
- Assam Rifles saves snake bite victims
- DC Imphal East Reviews Preparedness Ahead of 7th Economic Census