Imphal, July 24,
BJP MLAs of the state who have been camping at New Delhi since the last couple of month for replacement of Chief Minister N. Biren Singh had submitted a memorandum to the Governor of Manipur Dr. Najma Heptula at New Delhi. Dr. Heptulla is on leave and Governor Acharya is at present in charge governor of the state. Dr. Najma Heptulla in her Facebook page had uploaded a photo taken along with the dissident BJP MLAs.
Source close to Imphal Times said that the dissident MLAs still have hopes that the centre will change the Chief Minister after the parliament session.
Latest from William Gurumayum
- ‘Apprenticeship training is one of the efficient ways to develop skilled Manpower’
- Education Minister launches comic textbook on Environmental Studies
- Minister Shyamkumar distributes vegetable seeds to 32 selected farmers of 12 districts
- Shirui Lily Festival – Shechef celebrates with a cause
- Nazareth to rock the opening day Shirui Lily festival, Extreme band to perform on October 19