Imphal, July 24,
BJP MLAs of the state who have been camping at New Delhi since the last couple of month for replacement of Chief Minister N. Biren Singh had submitted a memorandum to the Governor of Manipur Dr. Najma Heptula at New Delhi. Dr. Heptulla is on leave and Governor Acharya is at present in charge governor of the state. Dr. Najma Heptulla in her Facebook page had uploaded a photo taken along with the dissident BJP MLAs.
Source close to Imphal Times said that the dissident MLAs still have hopes that the centre will change the Chief Minister after the parliament session.
Latest from Maheshwar Gurumayum
- JFA mourns untimely demise of journalist Pijush Das
- RD Minister elaborates on importance of site visit
- They swam ashore while surviving a Tsunami
- CM holds discussion with hill leaders on COVID-19
- Legal framework behind Lockdown, Curfew (sometime ‘total curfew’), Quarantine and Isolation in present situation of war against COVID – 19 in India