Imphal, July 14,
Security measures have been beef up in the state following reports of unwanted element trying to sabotage law and order condition of the state. State police today conducted combing operation at various areas of Greater Imphal area.
The state police conducted the combing operation at Paona Bazar, Thangal Bazar, Khuyathong crossing Lillasing Khongnangkhong, North AOC, ISBT Chingmeirong, Nityaipat Chuthek, Keishampat, Moirangkhom, Singjamei and Waheng Leikai in Imphal West. Similar search operation was also conducted at Palace Compound, JNIMS crossing, Lamlong and Kongba Bazar of Imphal East.
At least 43 persons were picked up for verification during the combing operation conducted at various part of Imphal West while 153 people were verified. In the combing operation conducted at various places of Imphal East, at least 26 persons were picked up for further verification.
Chingkheinganba has been a journalist for more than 4+ years and is popular among the team for his reporting style. In his spare time, he teaches kids from his locality. He and his parents reside in Singjamei Chingamakha Kshetri Leikai . He holds a Masters Degree in Mass Communication from Manipur University. Chingkheinganba is available via email at [email protected]
Latest from Salam Chingkheinganba
- 10 days filmmaking course at MU concludes; Smartphone filmmaking a legitimate way of storytelling - Ajmal Jami
- MU community staged sit-in-protest demanding not to disintegrate Manipur
- Countdown begins for MANITEX- 2019: 15 stalls from foreign countries and 56 from different states of India will take part - Bishwajit
- Women’s body stage rally, submits memorandum to CM and Governor over FA
- NEFIS stages protest rally at MU demanding Anti Sexual Harassment Committee in MU