Imphal, June 29,
With the completion of eight round, in the currently ongoing Khuraijam Ramnarayan Shastree Memorial Open Chess Tournament, 2019, E. Shashi is leading with 7 points, T. Somorendro and R.K. Apollosana are equally getting 6.5 points. While Th. Gobin, A. Chakritombi, G. Inao, K. Poireikhomba, A. Kishorchandra and H. Somokanta have got 6 points each. As of now, players who have scored 5.5 points are Th. Nabachandra, S. Dhanachandra, A. Harimohan and H. Maniton.
Among the boys, Jalesh Th. is leading with a score of 4.5 points, whereas 3 points are scored equally by Dayanand Th., M. Yohenba, Kh. Einstei, Kh. Patrick and Lemba Sougaijam occupying the same rank.
Meanwhile, among the girls, Nadia Sougaijam is leading with 4 points followed by Th. Karuna with 3 points. Th. Preety is holding the 3rd position with 2 points.
The Tournament will be ended by playing one final round tomorrow at 10 a.m.
Rabi Takhellambam, a resident of Kairembikhok Mayai Leikai, ThoubaI District has been in the field of Journalism for more than 10 years. Rabi, is well known for his reporting from Thoubal side and Indo-Myanmar border. Rabi is also a member of All Manipur Working Journalist Union, the parent body of Journalist Union in Manipur. He can be contacted by email at [email protected]
Latest from Rabi Takhellambam
- Tight Security in Moreh Town but no fears to Robbers; Public feels unsecured and Business may affect due to Robbery in Highway
- KVK Thoubal lauds WRD Thoubal
- Internet Impact: Newspaper hawkers worry of losing jobs
- WBCC rounded up two persons with equipment of electro fishing
- Kakching World War II Memorial Run, Manipur 2019 held successfully with 1400 plus participants