Imphal, May 22,
The All Manipur Newspaper and Electronic Media Employees Association (AMNEMEA) has extended monetary assistance to Khunjamayum Amuchou of Keirao Bitra Makha Leikai, who has been undergoing treatment at JNIMS Hospital, Porompat.
Khunjamayum Amuchou, is working as a Circulation Manager of Ireibak Daily Newspaper and has been suffering from an illness since last year.
A sum of Rs. 5000/- was handed over to him by a team of AMNEMEA led by Th. Ngaothoi, President, All Manipur Newspaper and Electronic Media Employees Association (AMNEMEA).
Latest from William Gurumayum
- Skill certificates and trade licenses distributed to PMKVY trainees
- Assam Rifle inaugurates vocational training centre and distributes solar power systems
- Manipur State Journalist Awards, 2019 conferred to 8 journalists on National Press Day
- Manju Diler visits Ccpur, takes stock of manual Labourers’ Plight
- Children should be acquainted with the beauty of nature for harmonious living: Deputy CM