Imphal, May 22,
The All Manipur Newspaper and Electronic Media Employees Association (AMNEMEA) has extended monetary assistance to Khunjamayum Amuchou of Keirao Bitra Makha Leikai, who has been undergoing treatment at JNIMS Hospital, Porompat.
Khunjamayum Amuchou, is working as a Circulation Manager of Ireibak Daily Newspaper and has been suffering from an illness since last year.
A sum of Rs. 5000/- was handed over to him by a team of AMNEMEA led by Th. Ngaothoi, President, All Manipur Newspaper and Electronic Media Employees Association (AMNEMEA).
William Gurumayum, Sub-Editor of Imphal Times is a resident of Sagolband Salam Leikai. He has been with Imphal Times since beginning. A avid adventure lover, writes mostly travelogue.
Latest from William Gurumayum
- Assam Rifles Conducts Free Health Awareness Campaign
- Seminar Cum Awareness Programme On TDS Held
- Bamboo plantation can be an alternative to Jhum cultivation: Forest Minister Th. Shyamkumar
- AR Conducts Security Meet
- Oscar Winning Italian Film-Cinema Paradiso to be Screened with interaction session On June 16 At 5 Pm