Imphal, May 22,
The All Manipur Newspaper and Electronic Media Employees Association (AMNEMEA) has extended monetary assistance to Khunjamayum Amuchou of Keirao Bitra Makha Leikai, who has been undergoing treatment at JNIMS Hospital, Porompat.
Khunjamayum Amuchou, is working as a Circulation Manager of Ireibak Daily Newspaper and has been suffering from an illness since last year.
A sum of Rs. 5000/- was handed over to him by a team of AMNEMEA led by Th. Ngaothoi, President, All Manipur Newspaper and Electronic Media Employees Association (AMNEMEA).
Latest from Maheshwar Gurumayum
- Minister Letpao inspects Molcham PS in Indo-Myanmar border, distributes essential items to adjoining area
- More Manipuri residents return from Delhi and Bengaluru in special train
- JFA mourns untimely demise of journalist Pijush Das
- RD Minister elaborates on importance of site visit
- They swam ashore while surviving a Tsunami