Imphal, May 22,
The All Manipur Newspaper and Electronic Media Employees Association (AMNEMEA) has extended monetary assistance to Khunjamayum Amuchou of Keirao Bitra Makha Leikai, who has been undergoing treatment at JNIMS Hospital, Porompat.
Khunjamayum Amuchou, is working as a Circulation Manager of Ireibak Daily Newspaper and has been suffering from an illness since last year.
A sum of Rs. 5000/- was handed over to him by a team of AMNEMEA led by Th. Ngaothoi, President, All Manipur Newspaper and Electronic Media Employees Association (AMNEMEA).
Latest from William Gurumayum
- Manipur Lokayukta Website Launched; Lokayukta Will Work For The Interest Of The Public: Chairperson Nandakumar Singh
- Manipur is a land of resources : Minister Jayantakumar
- Collective Effort Can Achieve CM’s Green Manipur Mission Sooner: Forest Minister
- Assam Rifles saves snake bite victims
- DC Imphal East Reviews Preparedness Ahead of 7th Economic Census