Imphal, May 6,
Manipur Chief Minister N. Biren Singh greets the people of the state particularly the Muslim community on occasion of holy moth of Ramzan (Ramdan).
In a statement the Chief Minister said that the holy month of Ramadan is one of the five pillars of Islam and a great opportunity for all Muslims to purify their mind, body, heart and soul by fasting and praying to almighty Allah. He said tha act of fasting is a practice of perseverance and self restraint which give strength to both body and mind.
He wishes peace and prosperity to be brought with the coming of Ramzan.
Latest from Rinku Khumukcham
- One more returnee tested positive; Number reached 60
- NPF MLA Awangbou Newmai inducted as Minister in N.Biren Singh led Govt.
- COVID-19 case in Manipur : Positive cases reach 55, building complex in Imphal East declared as containment zone
- During lockdown each family in Thanlon AC gets 75 kg of rice plus dal
- Manie’s award winning cinematic journey