Imphal Feb. 21,
He also said that Rs 857.89 cr has been collected as GST revenue of the state since the introduction of GST on July 2017 till January 2019. He was replying to a question raised by Surjakumar in the question hour. Joykumar said that the state is projecting Rs 754.78 cr as GST revenue collection next year. Earlier, Surjakumar has asked whether it is true that the tax revenue has increased manifold after introduction of the GST.
Rinku Khumukcham, Editor of Imphal Times has more than 15+ years in the field of Journalism. A seasoned editor, was a former editor of ISTV News. He resides in Keishamthong Elangbam Leikai, with his wife and parents.
Latest from Rinku Khumukcham
- AIFUCTO stands with AMCTA’s demand for implementation of 7th UGC pay scale
- The wrath of Mother Nature: Mercury is rising
- Dr. Heptulla lauds the nurses of Manipur; says they are highly demanded outside the state
- Kumbi BJYM President threatened by State Veterinary dept. staffs
- 4 plus 4 is always equal to 8: But there is something to worry