Staffs of Thoubal Forest Division under the supervision of DFO Thoubal L. Debala and members of the CCNCS ( Centre for Conservation of Nature and Cultivation of Science) and WBCC (Wildlife and Biodiversity Conservation Committee) yesterday seized a gun used for killing birds and dressed birds from a hut makeshift hut from Ikop pat area yesterday evening during a hurriedly conducted drive.
As per DFO L.Debala the gun and the dressed birds were found when the volunteers and official of Forest department, taking part on the two days One Night Bird Watching Camp while going out to watch birds at Ikop pat area.
Latest from Rinku Khumukcham
- Governor warns Ukhrul DC for declaring holiday on 73rd Naga Independence Day
- CPI State Council Imphal East stages rally; Chief Minister’s appeal fails to calm the people
- We have full faith in our leadership, Manipur will not be affected – CM assures again
- CM has every reason to believe but not the public
- The hostile education system and future of children in the northeast India