Imphal, July 23,
MLA Khumukcham Joykishan today drew the attention of the house regarding two news report published in this newspaper which said that ban of internet service will lose around 5 crore as transaction fails and also about the use of expired tear gas shells by the police force while controlling agitators.
Imphal Times has reported that the tear gas shells which are expired are toxic and health hazard amounting to slow poisoning of the person who inhaled the gas.
At another news report the Imphal Times had also reported that around Rs. 5 crore transactions may be ruined per day due to the ban of the internet service as today’s world completely depended on the internet for every works.
William Gurumayum, Sub-Editor of Imphal Times is a resident of Sagolband Salam Leikai. He has been with Imphal Times since beginning. A avid adventure lover, writes mostly travelogue.
Latest from William Gurumayum
- Assam Rifles Conducts Free Health Awareness Campaign
- Seminar Cum Awareness Programme On TDS Held
- Bamboo plantation can be an alternative to Jhum cultivation: Forest Minister Th. Shyamkumar
- AR Conducts Security Meet
- Oscar Winning Italian Film-Cinema Paradiso to be Screened with interaction session On June 16 At 5 Pm