Imphal, July 23,
MLA Khumukcham Joykishan today drew the attention of the house regarding two news report published in this newspaper which said that ban of internet service will lose around 5 crore as transaction fails and also about the use of expired tear gas shells by the police force while controlling agitators.
Imphal Times has reported that the tear gas shells which are expired are toxic and health hazard amounting to slow poisoning of the person who inhaled the gas.
At another news report the Imphal Times had also reported that around Rs. 5 crore transactions may be ruined per day due to the ban of the internet service as today’s world completely depended on the internet for every works.
Latest from William Gurumayum
- GojiLove listed among top 20 biggest startup of India
- Waithoupat Water Supply Scheme inaugurated; We must work with sincerity and dedication for development: CM
- Assam Rifles Apprehends ZUF Cadre From Cachar District
- Assam Rifles Archers Shine At World Police And Fire Games In China
- Mission Green Manipur’s “Maintenance Programme” launched