Imphal, July 23,
Manipur University Teachers’ Association (MUTA), Manipur University Students’ Union (MUSU) and Manipur University Staffs Association (MUSA) has rejected the Chief Ministers’ invitation to talk over the issue today evening at 6 pm. As per source from the MU community the Chief Minister had invited the MU community for a talk at 6 pm today evening but as the demand of the MU community stands unchanged, the MU community finds no use in meeting over the issue again and again until the demand of the MU community has been fulfilled.
During the Assembly session Chief Minister had stated that he had invited the MU community for talk today evening.
William Gurumayum, Sub-Editor of Imphal Times is a resident of Sagolband Salam Leikai. He has been with Imphal Times since beginning. He also looks after the website and application of Imphal Times. An avid adventure lover, writes mostly travelogue.
Latest from William Gurumayum
- Governor meets with Sehlon Villagers
- Assam Rifles Celebrates World Earth Day
- Manipur Governor Dr. Najma Heptulla pays floral tribute to the heroes of Khongjom War
- Following is the speech by Dr. Najma Heptulla delivered on the occasion of Khongjom Day
- Inner Manipur Parliamentary election: Re-poll announced in 12 Polling stations; fresh polling on April 24