Imphal, July 13,
Secretary of the Board of Secondary Education Manipur has denied claim by 4th position Holder of the recently concluded HSLC examination which he claimed to have left 8 marks in mark tabulation. The BOSEM secretary said that there was nothing wrong to the mark tabulation .
Marks awarded by the Examiners were only awarded by the BOSEM however an enquiry committee will be constituted to find out the matter as soon as possible.
William Gurumayum, Sub-Editor of Imphal Times is a resident of Sagolband Salam Leikai. He has been with Imphal Times since beginning. A avid adventure lover, writes mostly travelogue.
Latest from William Gurumayum
- CM leads mass plantation drive at Kangla 10,000 fruit bearing trees will be planted inside Kangla: CM
- Assam Rifles Distributes Sports Kit
- AR organises medical camp at little drops Life orphanage home cum Organises Medical Camp For Special Children
- AR organized women’s volleyball Tournament at Ukhrul and inter village youth Volleyball championship
- AR Conducts Medical Camp at Khamasom