Moreh , July 13,
6 lethod bomb blast and more than 100 bullets fired at 3 houses of gammon veng of Indo-Myanmar border town Moreh by some unidentified persons. Team of Moreh Police , Commandos and 11 Assam rifle personals rushed to the spot to control the situation immediately . No injuries had been found but 4 vehicles were damaged by multiple bullet holes . Police team with bomb expert made blast the unused lethod bombs near Houlemphai Village. The incident was occurred at 2:00 AM morning till 2:30 AM. While Sub-Divisional Police Officer Shandeep Gopal Das along with DSP Thomas Thokchom and Officer In-Charge Moreh Police Letkhohao Vaiphei were investigating , SP Tengnoupal Dr . S. Ibomcha also rushed to the spot and made further investigation . Various public organisations of Moreh also condemned and appeal not to do such dangerous act in the Town .
William Gurumayum, Sub-Editor of Imphal Times is a resident of Sagolband Salam Leikai. He has been with Imphal Times since beginning. He also looks after the website and application of Imphal Times. An avid adventure lover, writes mostly travelogue.
Latest from William Gurumayum
- Governor meets with Sehlon Villagers
- Assam Rifles Celebrates World Earth Day
- Manipur Governor Dr. Najma Heptulla pays floral tribute to the heroes of Khongjom War
- Following is the speech by Dr. Najma Heptulla delivered on the occasion of Khongjom Day
- Inner Manipur Parliamentary election: Re-poll announced in 12 Polling stations; fresh polling on April 24