Imphal, July 7,
Following the police action to group of students in front of the Chief Ministers’ office the Manipur University Students’ Union has said that the MUSU will now cancel all meeting invitation by the Chief Minister of Manipur.
The MUSU also stated if the government is planning to sabotage the students of the state for saving the VC Prof. Adya Pandey. It further asked if the governor of the state as well as the Chief Minister are under the control of the VC AP Pandey.
The MUSU recalled the role of the MUSU in the building the society since the last many years and caution the present government of consequences that they might face in the coming days.
William Gurumayum, Sub-Editor of Imphal Times is a resident of Sagolband Salam Leikai. He has been with Imphal Times since beginning. A avid adventure lover, writes mostly travelogue.
Latest from William Gurumayum
- 8th Annual Regional Principals’ Conference of KV Sangathan, Tinsukia Region begins at Imphal
- Assam Rifles commemorates Kargil Vijay Diwas
- CM distributes CMHT cards to journalists; Hands over appointment order to Th. Chinglensana
- CM inaugurates new building of Horticulture Department; ‘Horticulture sector key to state’s economic prosperity’
- CM N. Biren shares pains of Assam