Imphal, July 7,
Following the police action to group of students in front of the Chief Ministers’ office the Manipur University Students’ Union has said that the MUSU will now cancel all meeting invitation by the Chief Minister of Manipur.
The MUSU also stated if the government is planning to sabotage the students of the state for saving the VC Prof. Adya Pandey. It further asked if the governor of the state as well as the Chief Minister are under the control of the VC AP Pandey.
The MUSU recalled the role of the MUSU in the building the society since the last many years and caution the present government of consequences that they might face in the coming days.
William Gurumayum, Sub-Editor of Imphal Times is a resident of Sagolband Salam Leikai. He has been with Imphal Times since beginning. He also looks after the website and application of Imphal Times. An avid adventure lover, writes mostly travelogue.
Latest from William Gurumayum
- Governor meets with Sehlon Villagers
- Assam Rifles Celebrates World Earth Day
- Manipur Governor Dr. Najma Heptulla pays floral tribute to the heroes of Khongjom War
- Following is the speech by Dr. Najma Heptulla delivered on the occasion of Khongjom Day
- Inner Manipur Parliamentary election: Re-poll announced in 12 Polling stations; fresh polling on April 24