Imphal, Feb 11: A copy of the Imphal Times evening daily February 7, edition was seized by city police for publication of the news items under the heading ‘UNLF claims blasts at AR Transit Camp, Polo-ground and M Sector’ in relation to a case being taken up by the city police of Imphal under FIR No/2(2) 2018 City PS, under section 307/326/34 IPC and 3 Explosive Substance Act. The news was published as claimed by the outlawed rebel group UNLF through press statement sent to Imphal Times email address. The news was first verified as per source with the Imphal Times in consultation with other media houses of the state which also publish the same story.
William Gurumayum, Sub-Editor of Imphal Times is a resident of Sagolband Salam Leikai. He has been with Imphal Times since beginning. A avid adventure lover, writes mostly travelogue.
Latest from William Gurumayum
- CM leads mass plantation drive at Kangla 10,000 fruit bearing trees will be planted inside Kangla: CM
- Assam Rifles Distributes Sports Kit
- AR organises medical camp at little drops Life orphanage home cum Organises Medical Camp For Special Children
- AR organized women’s volleyball Tournament at Ukhrul and inter village youth Volleyball championship
- AR Conducts Medical Camp at Khamasom