Imphal, Feb 11: The Hmar People’s Convention (Democratic) leaders have expressed optimism that political level talks with the Mizoram government next month would find a solution to the Hmar problem.
According to report of the All India Radio Shillong the HPC (D)leaders, based in Manipur said that the militant outfit was yet to decide on the members of the delegation while confirming that the working president of the insurgent group, Lalthalien Hmar would continue to be the spokesperson.
William Gurumayum, Sub-Editor of Imphal Times is a resident of Sagolband Salam Leikai. He has been with Imphal Times since beginning. A avid adventure lover, writes mostly travelogue.
Latest from William Gurumayum
- 8th Annual Regional Principals’ Conference of KV Sangathan, Tinsukia Region begins at Imphal
- Assam Rifles commemorates Kargil Vijay Diwas
- CM distributes CMHT cards to journalists; Hands over appointment order to Th. Chinglensana
- CM inaugurates new building of Horticulture Department; ‘Horticulture sector key to state’s economic prosperity’
- CM N. Biren shares pains of Assam