Imphal, Feb 11: The Hmar People’s Convention (Democratic) leaders have expressed optimism that political level talks with the Mizoram government next month would find a solution to the Hmar problem.
According to report of the All India Radio Shillong the HPC (D)leaders, based in Manipur said that the militant outfit was yet to decide on the members of the delegation while confirming that the working president of the insurgent group, Lalthalien Hmar would continue to be the spokesperson.
William Gurumayum, Sub-Editor of Imphal Times is a resident of Sagolband Salam Leikai. He has been with Imphal Times since beginning. He also looks after the website and application of Imphal Times. An avid adventure lover, writes mostly travelogue.
Latest from William Gurumayum
- Governor meets with Sehlon Villagers
- Assam Rifles Celebrates World Earth Day
- Manipur Governor Dr. Najma Heptulla pays floral tribute to the heroes of Khongjom War
- Following is the speech by Dr. Najma Heptulla delivered on the occasion of Khongjom Day
- Inner Manipur Parliamentary election: Re-poll announced in 12 Polling stations; fresh polling on April 24