By ; JANE SERAM
Wangkhei koijam leikai, Imphal East
You’re the verse
That cherishes on my lips only
You’re the mesmerizing fantasy
That visits few and far, and flourishes .
A fantasy from which
I’d never like to come out.
You’re the pleasantest fragrance
That scatters in every Breath of mine ;
The scent that makes me tuned and adored.
You’re the priceless memory,
That lives only with my soul
The precious memory that
My heart urges for the most,
That brings me smiles in my solitude.
You’re the unearthly rose
That blooms only
In the sands of my heart
A desert rose;
That makes me admire endlessly.
You’re the Sunshine,
That showers light of hope,
The strength, laughter and care,
A light that makes me feel ;
The thrill of nature and love.
You’re the Sunshine ,
The ray of hope, priceless and precious both
Which lingers only in my heart,
Far away from this rapacious world,
That teaches me the joy of living.
Latest from Rinku Khumukcham
- Manipur maybe deleted from the list of COVID-19 map; Credit goes to Chief Minister and his team
- COVID-19: A crisis that humankind can solve
- HRDA filed petition to take action against the arbitrary arrest of YFPHR activists
- CM announces Financial assistance to Manipuri stranded outside the state
- IPSA distributes edible items to labourers of FCI & FCS