By : Parthajit Borah
Oh; my endearing Globe ,
Have you ever perceived
the warmth of your mushy bosom?
Scattering red flecks of red longings,
Accentric minds chase the dreams
To suck your green tears
at a little distance.
Oh; my enchanting earth,
untold agony of your white breast?
Sailing numerous ship and boat ,
Interminable bargaining crowds
over the price of your green vibes.
Oh;my beloved mother,
Calling you, as ‘Nymph’.
Let unveil your irked face .
Now, Silence would ruin everything.
Latest from Karan Sapam
- Bangladesh: 15th anniversary of Aug 21 grenade attacks today
- India’s junior women boxers win 4 gold as the team finishes with 12 medals at 3rd Nation’s Cup
- Meiraba triumphs; double delight for Tanisha and Aditi at Yonex Sunrise Krishna Khaitan All-India Junior Ranking Tournament
- KYKL observes 26th Martyrs Memorial Day; Pays floral tribute
- NEFIS organizes candle light march at Delhi University demanding justice for Babysana