By : Parthajit Borah
Oh; my endearing Globe ,
Have you ever perceived
the warmth of your mushy bosom?
Scattering red flecks of red longings,
Accentric minds chase the dreams
To suck your green tears
at a little distance.
Oh; my enchanting earth,
Have you ever pained
untold agony of your white breast?
Sailing numerous ship and boat ,
Interminable bargaining crowds
over the price of your green vibes.
Oh;my beloved mother,
Calling you, as ‘Nymph’.
Let unveil your irked face .
Now, Silence would ruin everything.
Latest from Ashinikumar Mutum
- MSWDC Chairperson assures free training on weaving, embroidery and tailoring to destitute women
- Left parties launch Nationwide Movement in Manipur
- UPRFM calls 18 hours General Strike on October 15
- Report on Curtain Rising Program of Manipuri Poetry Day, 2019
- Meiraba Luwang, Tasnim Mir takes India to its 3rd consecutive win at BWF World Junior Mixed Team Championships