By : Parthajit Borah
Oh; my endearing Globe ,
Have you ever perceived
the warmth of your mushy bosom?
Scattering red flecks of red longings,
Accentric minds chase the dreams
To suck your green tears
at a little distance.
Oh; my enchanting earth,
Have you ever pained
untold agony of your white breast?
Sailing numerous ship and boat ,
Interminable bargaining crowds
over the price of your green vibes.
Oh;my beloved mother,
Calling you, as ‘Nymph’.
Let unveil your irked face .
Now, Silence would ruin everything.
Latest from Huirem Naresh
- ATSUM serious to the functioning of TA & HD; threatens stir
- JFA insists on mass Covid-19 screening for media employees
- NEFIS demands subsidy for fertilizers
- Nagaland declared disturbed area for 6 more months; ‘Law and order situation in Nagaland, disturbed and dangerous’ – Home Ministry
- IBSD Sikkim distributes surface disinfectant to GMC