By : Parthajit Borah
I was flying high in the sky like a bird
Pouring all the whitish cloud in the mind.
Two wings of mine sail like the seagull
whispering of clouds buffered my zeal.
Rainbow and its fresh shine coloured
my soul whilst I marked in the boundless horizon in search of engraving love.
I wish I stood near the heaven
Busy for the arrangement of my funeral.
I smelt my bodily odor confirmed
my existence but l lost my human sense.
I was melting in the nowhere
losing my dreams and deeds.
Now I am the kinsman of clouds
whom I surrendered all.
Latest from Rinku Khumukcham
- During lockdown each family in Thanlon AC gets 75 kg of rice plus dal
- Manie’s award winning cinematic journey
- Government issues fresh SOP: Flight passengers to be quarantined
- Where have the PDS rice allocated for non-voters or non-card holders gone at some assembly constituency?
- Lockdown turn out to be a boon for infertile couple – Dr. James