By : Akashdeep Kalita
A Time will come
When I will be in bed
Resting in the Arms
Of pleasant Death.
Yes, that’s true.
Will there be someone?
Beneath me, To cry.
No, I will not!
Think about death. (Till I die)
I will enjoy my life. (Life is too short)
And that’s my Faith
Latest from Imphal Times2
- Governor again announced Nagaland Government’s stand on Naga issue; Recalled what he mentioned about it in the same House last year
- Shortage of text books highlighted in the assembly
- Deadly fire kills 70 in Dhaka, death toll may rise
- Demand for Supplementary grant of Rs. 2390 crores of 42 departments
- Manipur to reintroduce lottery