By : Akashdeep Kalita
A Time will come
When I will be in bed
Resting in the Arms
Of pleasant Death.
Yes, that’s true.
One day I will die.
Will there be someone?
Beneath me, To cry.
No, I will not!
Think about death. (Till I die)
I will enjoy my life. (Life is too short)
And that’s my Faith
Latest from Rinku Khumukcham
- During lockdown each family in Thanlon AC gets 75 kg of rice plus dal
- Manie’s award winning cinematic journey
- Government issues fresh SOP: Flight passengers to be quarantined
- Where have the PDS rice allocated for non-voters or non-card holders gone at some assembly constituency?
- Lockdown turn out to be a boon for infertile couple – Dr. James