By- Parthajit Borah
Withered bodies of trees lost
In the moment of autumnal ethos.
Nestlings departed from its trunks
Singing the song of late night.
Dry leaves of naked trees silently
accepted every challenges .
Sky merged with the arid breeze
for the pale fragrance of the nature.
A sound of flute from the remote hamlet
can not cover the pangs of the nature.
Now, dreams are shattered and fallen
at the hands of dryness,
Only Silence spewed their agony.
Latest from Rinku Khumukcham
- During lockdown each family in Thanlon AC gets 75 kg of rice plus dal
- Manie’s award winning cinematic journey
- Government issues fresh SOP: Flight passengers to be quarantined
- Where have the PDS rice allocated for non-voters or non-card holders gone at some assembly constituency?
- Lockdown turn out to be a boon for infertile couple – Dr. James