By- Parthajit Borah
Withered bodies of trees lost
In the moment of autumnal ethos.
Nestlings departed from its trunks
Singing the song of late night.
Dry leaves of naked trees silently
accepted every challenges .
Sky merged with the arid breeze
for the pale fragrance of the nature.
A sound of flute from the remote hamlet
can not cover the pangs of the nature.
Now, dreams are shattered and fallen
at the hands of dryness,
Only Silence spewed their agony.
Latest from Rinku Khumukcham
- Manipur University in Dire Straits (Part -3) Violating Rule 150 & 155 of the GFR, MU procured over 17 lakhs worth equipments
- Earlier it was outlaws, then the govt. Machineries, Now the CSOs started infringing to media freedom
- No timeframe for solution of Naga Issue in Governor Ravi’s Address to Assembly
- Hope for the common people; Hopefully the lady IPS officer understands how the common people suffer traveling on Imphal-Moreh road
- Manipur University in Dire Straits – (Part -2) MU authority dishonours RTI Act; Provide false information in connection with expenditure of 105 Indian Science Congress