(This verse is translated from the poem
“XEWALIR SOITE TUMIU PHOOLA” composed by Papu kalita)
You flower with whitish xewali
Falling with the pure dews
Rolling on your pearly cheeks
Sprinkling its fragrance
in the moonlit evening,
in the autumnal evening.
I stare you at the heart of dog grass
When I long to touch you.
Arming you with my sulky hands
I smear every dew droplets on my eyes.
Why vibes often lose yet
Earning you at the autumnal lap.
I keen touching you even at fallen frame,
at the losing fame.
(**** Xewali : a kind of white flower,)
Latest from William Gurumayum
- CRPF distributes Water Storage Tank to marginalized peoples of Mongsangei area
- ARMY recovers large quantities of weapons and warlike stores in Namsa
- PWD, PHED discuss ways to minimise public inconveniences
- 7th Economic Census 2019 Launched In Churachandpur and Pherzawl
- 1st CSR Conclave of the North East; CM invites corporate for partnership with state government