(This verse is translated from the poem
“XEWALIR SOITE TUMIU PHOOLA” composed by Papu kalita)
You flower with whitish xewali
Falling with the pure dews
Rolling on your pearly cheeks
Sprinkling its fragrance
in the moonlit evening,
in the autumnal evening.
I stare you at the heart of dog grass
When I long to touch you.
Arming you with my sulky hands
I smear every dew droplets on my eyes.
Why vibes often lose yet
Earning you at the autumnal lap.
I keen touching you even at fallen frame,
at the losing fame.
(**** Xewali : a kind of white flower,)
Latest from Maheshwar Gurumayum
- Donations to CM’S COVID-19 Relief Fund
- State BJP press statement in connection with the war against COVID-19
- MPCC urges to double monthly ration quotas of daily wage earners
- PM Modi interacts with all Chief Ministers; Discusses challenges related to spread of COVID-19
- YFPHR appeal to construct Quarantine centre at Koirengei Airfield