Through the columns of your esteemed daily, I beg to state that the careless use of plastics are damaging the environment.
These days many people chew, smoke tobacco products, pan masala, eat chips and kurkures and throw the plastic packets in the road. These packets polluted the streets and drain at rivers. As a result the waste water from the drain comes in the road. Many peoples take polythene bags and use them carelessly. They tie the vegetable peels and other things in the polythene bags and throw it in the roads or beside the roads. As a result, animals like cows are coming and trying to eat those vegetable peels, they aren’t able to open the bags and thus, eat the vegetable peels along with plastics which leads to death of animals. These happened just a few days ago in my locality.
Government should take necessary steps to prevent this harm to environment. I hope that you will grant my request and add it to your editorial columns.
Class XII, Yaikhom Mani Girls College
Latest from Karan Sapam
- Big Bang Edge Test – A Benevolent Explosion of Opportunities that will enable you to Discover your True Calling
- Chanakya IAS Academy signs MoU with MEPSC for introducing vocational courses
- Fortis, Gurugram raises awareness on Kidney diseases and challenges faced by patients on dialysis
- Bangladesh: 15th anniversary of Aug 21 grenade attacks today
- India’s junior women boxers win 4 gold as the team finishes with 12 medals at 3rd Nation’s Cup