Home » Woman injured after fire breaks out

Woman injured after fire breaks out

by IT Web Admin
0 comment 1 minutes read

A woman sustained burn injury when fire broke out at her residence this morning at around 9 a.m.
Sources said that the injured woman has been identified as Haobijam Alina (24), wife of Haobijam Victor of Uripok Bachaspati Leikai. According to family members, the fire which was originated from emersion heater burnt the major portion of the house. The fire was later doused by the fire fighters of Manipur Fire Service.
The injured woman has been referred to Shija Hospitals from RIMS Hospitals. 

You may also like

Leave a Comment


Imphal Times is a daily English newspaper published in Imphal and is registered with Registrar of the Newspapers for India with Regd. No MANENG/2013/51092


©2023 – All Right Reserved. Designed and Hosted by eManipur!

Adblock Detected

Please support us by disabling your AdBlocker extension from your browsers for our website.