Imphal, Nov 26,
A six year old girl yesterday vomited and was admitted to Advance hospital yesterday evening after she reportedly consume coloured snacks sold by individuals inside the ongoing Sangai Festival at Hapta Kangjeibung. The snacks commonly known as “Mayang Makoi” was found sold inside the Sangai Festival premises. Whether these people got permission from the government authority or not is yet to be confirmed. But photo shared by various people on social media indicates that the snacks was sub standard and may be hazardous to heath. Food Safety department is yet to respond to the matter.