Home » Shop gutted at Yairipok

Shop gutted at Yairipok

by IT Web Admin
0 comment 0 minutes read

Imphal, July 10: A shop in Yairipok Bazar selling loose petrol among other items caught fire destroying furniture and other articles inside it. The origin of the fire was reported to be from a burning stove of a gas cylinder inside the shop. No casualty was reported in the fire and the pucca walls of the shop suffered minimum damages.

You may also like

Leave a Comment


Imphal Times is a daily English newspaper published in Imphal and is registered with Registrar of the Newspapers for India with Regd. No MANENG/2013/51092


©2023 – All Right Reserved. Designed and Hosted by eManipur!

Adblock Detected

Please support us by disabling your AdBlocker extension from your browsers for our website.