Imphal, June 4: Base on the frame work agreement signed signed between the NSCN-IM and the Government of India on August 3, India government is sending out message that the dialogue between the two entities is arriving at final staged. However there is no official announcement made regarding the final settlement that has been agreed by both the side.
Imphal Times reproduced here a proposal submitted to the GoI by NSCN-IM and reliable sources added that this proposal is the baseline that the settlement is likely to be brought. The document proposed by NSCN-IM, to be followed for the New Naga Govt. is produced here in toto.
“The Naga national workers were sent to underground in order to protect and preserve the right of the Nagas and also to fight for the Naga Independent and also to achieve Naga common goal as endorsed by the Nagas. But due to delay tactics and divide and rule policy of the GOI, the Indo-Naga political issue could not be solved within the last 60 years of time. And the Naga national workers have also divided into so many factions due to delay of settlement.
On the other hand the over ground of Nagas have run the state government for the last 50 years since 1963 as offered by the GOI through 16th points agreement. But the government of Nagaland also totally failed to develop Nagaland as per the desired by the Nagas and the GOI. To speak the truth that no government departments have done any important achievement for the benefits of the Naga people within the last 50 years of time except PWD, PHE and Power. And as such, the present government including the whole departments should be dismissed in order to bring a new Naga government. Therefore, the following points needs to be brought while New Naga Government is to be set up.
1. The whole Govt. Department offices should be kept under lock and put under strict vigilant after sealed.
2. All Govt. Vehicles should be ceased and concentrated it in a particular place for safety.
3. The whole respective Departments should be dismissed for the time being.
4. The whole Govt. Quarters should be put under lock and keep guard
5. One Govt. Servicemen in each family should be implemented as family bread earner.
6. There shall be three states under NIA. (a) Present will be the Nagaland State which will cover upto 6 (six) Districts. (b) ENPO-one state will cover upto 4 district ad including with the Eastern people including Konyaks living in Arunachal Pradesh and Burma. (c) UNC- Which shall covered the entire Naga tribes and its inhabited area in Manipur State and 300 Naga villages living in Meitei land should be vacated to Manipur State.
7. There shall be 3 (three) MPs in Lok Sabha and Rajya Sabha which shall be shared with one each for 3 states.
8. Except the State level NGOs, there shall be no other NGOs or Naga underground system under any 3 states.
9. Unless the new proposed Naga Govt. run smoothly and peacefully, the Indian neutral Forces should not be lifted.
10. All arms and ammunition including Naga Spears be seized for the time bring till the new Government is set up peacefully.
11. The Naga Tribal Hoho and Naga tribal GBU and Churches body shall be responsible to look after their own tribal issue.
12. There shall be only Christian Churches in a village in Nagaland
13. A village which is not having NOC from parent village or tribal Hoho and having below 30 household shall not be recognized as a full-fledged village.
14. Those who do not have his or her house either in Kohima or Dimapur should go back to their own native village for settlement except the servicemen.
15. No more road show or any other shows etc and there shall be no more Chief Guest system.
16. The properties of VIPs and bureaucrat etc shall be verified and the excess portion should be seized for public auction and those amounts of money shall be deposited in the bank as recovery/make up of the lost Government funds.
17. Each of the Naga tribal traditional land boundaries must be strictly prohibited.
18. The Promised land of the Nagas must be returned to Naga according to 9th points agreement and the way of Naga integration should not be disturb.”